- Communication and cooperation within and between companies is essential for competitiveness in manufacturing.
- In addition to classical real-time communication through voice and video, we provide secure and efficient information exchange with clients and partners along the entire value added chain.
Communication and cooperation occurs at three levels:
- Internal company cooperation among the development, production, and service areas
- Cooperation with entities such as suppliers and partners outside the company
- Cooperation and communication with clients and consumers
Knowledge exchange, communication with clients and partners, and interdepartmental, locally independent cooperation must be possible at any time, especially in intelligent factories.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Seamless integration into business processes
- Seamless integration into existing tools
- Mobile communication and cooperation